zhuoruifucollection

zhuoruifucollection

Story of Roberto and I, We All Have Story to Tell

We all have stories to tell. Some are permanent on the weight of history; some are ephemeral but carry their own grandeurs.

I guess Roberto’s life can be expressed of the latter. I found Roberto, out of coincidence, while I was studying in Nice for French in the winter. I lived above his atelier so I walked pass his shop every day. I also purchased his bracelets ceremonially, when I had an important friend visiting from London or before I departed to Iran for a solo journey. His authentic leather bracelets have seen my wild adventures in the tent of nomad on Christmas Eve and walked through my significant networks, such as my boyfriend, an old friend from London, and a friend I met in Iran.

Before I bought anything, which is all finely made, from his existing atelier, I had the concern that I would consume animal products. After Roberto and I discussed, I realized the skins are the calfskin remaining of cattle that are slaughtered for meat.

While I was contemplating over my video production and past fashion media career, I conceived the idea to do an elegant line. Like all classy leather handbags, the designs are classy and haute-couture. However, the ethics should be an essential element.

Wearing status symbol at the cost of environments has never communicated with my way of being. I naturally sought after Roberto, whose artisanal skills have taken nearly 4 decades to build and whose elegant products have only helped preserve the harmony of the Earth. I sent a helper to discuss with him. He kindly accepted our offer. We made business since then.

From communications, I began knowing him better. Like my family, who came from inner China to the young city Shenzhen for new opportunities, Roberto was also an immigrant entrepreneur. He was born in Rome, the centre of Renaissance. 40 years ago, he settled in Nice and debuted his French journey. Our full story has been recounted on Collection story here.

At first, he scrambled to make small pieces of purses from leathers other had tossed. One day, a customer asked him to make a bag. Later on, the girlfriend of a friend asked him if he could make sandals. Roberto took sketches out and began assembling these pieces. Inside of his atelier, he had drawings he modified on the wall to look up to. After many times of trying, the hustler Roberto made these Italian leather bags and accessories available.

Entrepreneurship is an experience. Only the person that has been through it understands the depth of its difficulty. Starting things is a discipline. I can relate when I sell our jointly curate haute couture handbags California and style cultivation online. Behind Roberto’s makings, it is the practice and refinement every day except for Sunday. Monday to Saturday, for decades, Roberto stayed in his atelier to create and perfect the products. Maybe he has found joy through persistence, yet I can attest, the joy came out of the bitterness and blandness of life. Every day means one chapter of stories.

Roberto has no ambitions like me to build a permanent establishment for elegance and call of culture cultivation. He is happy to a small artisan behind my imagery. He may not aspire to be a Napoleon, who came from Italiano-Franco Corsica, yet his spirit for starting things will always be here, seen apparent in our products, and keeping our entrepreneurial and quality production soul alive. Buy authentic designer bags online at my store.

For more details visit Zhuoruifucollection.com